1. Would you rather be rich and have no free time or struggle with money but have loads of free time?
- I would rather have loads of free time for my family.
2. If you were a boss, would your rather be liked or feared?
- I would rather be liked.
3. Do you prefer to dress nicely or comfortably?
- I prefer to dress nicely.
4. Would you ever get a tattoo? Do you have one?
- No, I would’t.
5. Who is the most influential person in your life?
- My mother.
6. Do you prefer the excitement of a new relationship or the comfort of a long relationship?
- I prefer the comfort of a long relationship.
7. Your walking down the street with your love, where are you going?
- We are going to see a movie.
8. What is your pet peeve?
- That someone scream to me
9. What do you get excited about?
- I feel excited to see my daughter really happy.
10. What's the last thing you laughed really hard over?
- I don’t remember.
11. Could you live without your cell phone for one week? One month?
- Yes. I could.
12. What woke you up this morning?
- My phone alarm.
13. Do you myspace or facebook?
- Facebook.
14. If you could take one friend on vacation with you, who would it be?
- My Husband.
15. Are you scared of spiders, cockroaches, or snakes?
- Cockroaches, snakes, mice.
16. Could you go a month without cursing?
- Yes.
17. Does cursing make you uncomfortable or are you indifferent?
- Cursing make me uncomfortable.
18. Do you prefer a wild night on the town or a quiet evening at home?
- I prefer a quiet evening at home.
19. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
- I would move to Spain,
20. How many true friends do you have?
- I have 2 friends.
21. What is something you really want right now?
- I want to speak English fluently.
22. Are you a forgiving person?
- No.
23. Have you ever thought you were going to marry someone?
- Yes, I am married.
24. Last person to make you smile?
- My husband and my daughter.
25. Do you miss anyone?
- Yes, my mother.
26. Are you sarcastic?
- No.
27. Is it more important to be honest or kind?
- I think both are important.
28. Are you a bad or a good influence?
- I am good influence.
29. Is there anyone you want to visit you?
- Yes. my mom.
30. What time did you wake up this morning?
- 5:30 am
31. What is something your friends make fun of you for?
- I don't know.
32. In one word describe yourself.
- Friendly.
33. Is there anyone you wish could “see you now?”
- My daughter.
34. What is your dream job?
- I would like to work in Wall Street.
35. Do you listen to music? How often?
- Yes, all days.
36. What is your favorite movie?
- Life is beautiful.
37. You is your favorite celebrity?
- Tom Hanks.
38. Brittany Spears: yes or no?
- No.
39. Michael Jackson: yes or no?
- No.
40. Tom Cruise: yes or no?
- No.
41. Madonna: yes or no?
- No.
42. What is your favorite song?
- November Rain "Guns and Roses"
43. Are you easily offended?
- Yes.
44. What is your favorite book?
- Chronicle of a Death Foretold "Gabriel Garcia Marquez"
45. Does the idea of going to college intimidate you?
- No
46. Do you like change?
- No too much.
47. Are you a control freak?
- Yes.
48. What is the scariest experience you’ve ever had?
- When my mom almost died.
49. What is the happiest moment you’ve had in the last year?
- The birth of my daughter.
50. Do you consider yourself a hard worker, or are you lazy?
- A hard worker.
51. What is your favorite leisure time activity?
- To listen to music.
52. Do you like reading? Why or why not?
- Yes, because it is very instructive.
53. When you read, what makes it interesting for you?
- The content of the reading.
54. What makes you feel like a successful student?
- That I learn and I can apply these knowledge.
55. What are your plans for next year?
- Beginning my master degree.
56. Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Finished my master degree and working in a good company.
57. What is your greatest challenge in English?
- To speak without think in Spanish.
58. What is advice you would give to a friend who wanted to move to NYC?
- To learn English before coming here.
59. What is one piece of advice you would give to a friend who wanted to study English at LaGuardia?
- To be responsible and dedicate to learn well English.
60. What is one piece of advice you have learned in the past year that you will/would share with your children?
- We have to be persevering and the most important thing is to has clear your goals.

No comments:
Post a Comment