Most of us have been influenced at some point in our life by an artistic manifestation. This expression can create a sentimental and emotional impact which is reflected in moods. The influence of the music has been a fundamental part in the development and training of human beings, given that the music is no longer considered only as a universal language, but as an important part of the human experience. Particularly, music has influenced my life in three different aspects.
Music is an instrument to the apprenticeship and a manner to stimulate the creativity. When I was a child I learned many things in an easier way with music. The alphabet, the numbers, animal’s names and colors were some things that I learned readily, because music motives me to learn quickly. This helped me because it was not a conventional form of education and music didn’t has the monotony of common apprenticeship, but it was a fun way, it is something that you have unconsciously. If you like the rhythm, this means that you could like the lyrics, and if you repeat it many times, obviously going to learn. Currently, there are very few things that I can learn with music now, since the content of what I need to learn don’t come with music, then I have to do this with conventional way, memorizing. At this time, there are many songs that help the teaching process for children and this use to be pleasant and motivator.
When I was a child, music was a medium of instruction, but is now an essential part of my life. Music has given meaning to my life. When I feel sad for some reason, music is an encouragement to my soul and it has motivated me to ignore my sadness. Moreover, when I have troubles, music motivates me to keep going. Music reveals our most intimate experiences, and often their message broadcasts a feeling of knowing what to do with our lives. For this reason, I like all kind of music, but, particularly which identifies with my experience and personality. For instance, at some point in my live, I have gone through loving experience that have hurt me, and when I listened to music, most of the lyrics are similar to my reality. Therefore, there are so many songs that represent special moments in my life and I do remember feeling positive and negative, a song that brings me a nice souvenir but sad at the same time for example was, “My Pretty Girl”, my mom dedicated me this song when I was 15 years old, and by tradition is a song that the father dedicates to his daughter this special day, and I recalled that I didn’t have father but also, I reminded that my mother was both (father and mother) for me and I feel proud of her. Those experiences have helped me to grow as a person and to improve my quality of life.
As well as the music has accompanied me in my different moods, but also has inspired me to want to feel it through the musical instruments. Music encouraged me to learn two instruments. When I was in high school I had a music subject, there I learned to play piano. I really enjoyed the classical music; I liked Mozart and Richard Clayderman music. I felt the need to play this music, because it filled my soul. I do not know how to explain, but it was a strange sensation, as if it was feeding my spirit. Afterward, I wanted to learn to play guitar, but this time, I did it for my grandfather. He gave me a guitar and he always wanted that I learned to play it. I did, but, I didn’t feel the same emotions as with the piano.
“Without music, life would be a mistake” said by Nietzsche, writer and philosopher, who loved music. This phrase reminds us how important is music in our lives, even the point of recognizing that without it, everything would be a mistake, since there is evidence from our ancestors that the music has been a vehicle of communication and cultural expression, hence its importance in our lives. Music is a creative vehicle that helps so easy to learn and have fun. Likewise, it has the ability to emotionally affect and arouse strong emotions. And finally it motivates us interested in stuff that are part of the music, hence the interest in musical instruments.
Music is an instrument to the apprenticeship and a manner to stimulate the creativity. When I was a child I learned many things in an easier way with music. The alphabet, the numbers, animal’s names and colors were some things that I learned readily, because music motives me to learn quickly. This helped me because it was not a conventional form of education and music didn’t has the monotony of common apprenticeship, but it was a fun way, it is something that you have unconsciously. If you like the rhythm, this means that you could like the lyrics, and if you repeat it many times, obviously going to learn. Currently, there are very few things that I can learn with music now, since the content of what I need to learn don’t come with music, then I have to do this with conventional way, memorizing. At this time, there are many songs that help the teaching process for children and this use to be pleasant and motivator.
When I was a child, music was a medium of instruction, but is now an essential part of my life. Music has given meaning to my life. When I feel sad for some reason, music is an encouragement to my soul and it has motivated me to ignore my sadness. Moreover, when I have troubles, music motivates me to keep going. Music reveals our most intimate experiences, and often their message broadcasts a feeling of knowing what to do with our lives. For this reason, I like all kind of music, but, particularly which identifies with my experience and personality. For instance, at some point in my live, I have gone through loving experience that have hurt me, and when I listened to music, most of the lyrics are similar to my reality. Therefore, there are so many songs that represent special moments in my life and I do remember feeling positive and negative, a song that brings me a nice souvenir but sad at the same time for example was, “My Pretty Girl”, my mom dedicated me this song when I was 15 years old, and by tradition is a song that the father dedicates to his daughter this special day, and I recalled that I didn’t have father but also, I reminded that my mother was both (father and mother) for me and I feel proud of her. Those experiences have helped me to grow as a person and to improve my quality of life.
As well as the music has accompanied me in my different moods, but also has inspired me to want to feel it through the musical instruments. Music encouraged me to learn two instruments. When I was in high school I had a music subject, there I learned to play piano. I really enjoyed the classical music; I liked Mozart and Richard Clayderman music. I felt the need to play this music, because it filled my soul. I do not know how to explain, but it was a strange sensation, as if it was feeding my spirit. Afterward, I wanted to learn to play guitar, but this time, I did it for my grandfather. He gave me a guitar and he always wanted that I learned to play it. I did, but, I didn’t feel the same emotions as with the piano.
“Without music, life would be a mistake” said by Nietzsche, writer and philosopher, who loved music. This phrase reminds us how important is music in our lives, even the point of recognizing that without it, everything would be a mistake, since there is evidence from our ancestors that the music has been a vehicle of communication and cultural expression, hence its importance in our lives. Music is a creative vehicle that helps so easy to learn and have fun. Likewise, it has the ability to emotionally affect and arouse strong emotions. And finally it motivates us interested in stuff that are part of the music, hence the interest in musical instruments.

No comments:
Post a Comment